Brandless Product Review - get $6 off your first order




Today I will be reviewing a product. Now, I want to be clear from the start. I am not getting paid to do this (but I will get $6 if you order through my brandless link - and you will get $6 as well!!!!) , so you will get my honest opinion regarding this Brand. The reason why I do this, is that I love deals and high quality. When I find something good, worth sharing and talking about – well… I just do it! So, today I will be unboxing and reviewing a few products (about…. 14 or so) from a company that is called Brandless.


Now, this is a relatively new company and they are so amazing… So, they have good products - , organic, vegan, cruelty free, fare trade certified, kosher, NON GMO, without parabens, sulfates and without any chemicals that I can’t even pronounce!  Most of their items are just $3 or less and they provide free shipping on orders of $39 or more.  $3/ or less! Can you believe it for organic and high quality!!!.............  


So, obviously, I got just enough items to get free shipping; but they have over 300 high quality items currently on their web site. Anything from food, household and kitchen to beauty and personal care products. They even have office products and back to school items… so I am definitely checking them too really soon!  Let’s see and try these products and if I approve it for my family, well, then this company got my business forever! 
You can watch our video to see the items I received (the chocolate that I've tasted during the video demonstration is Amazing!!!) 




here is the brandless referral link: https://refer.brandless.com/s/y2olg

And you can Get $6 off your first order of $39 or more! I will also get $6! Their items are Just $3 each for 300+ better-for-you-everyday essentials like organic snacks and tree free bath tissue delivered right to your doorstep. Plus they donate a meal to Feeding America for every purchase.

Comments